Friday 9 July 2021

The up coming Disco πŸ§‘‍πŸš€πŸŒ™πŸŒπŸŒŸπŸŒ !!!(Today!)

 Hey Guys Rose here!!

Everyone is so excited for the disco I can't believe it's the last day of school already .I bet everyone knows the theme for the disco IT'S.....Cosmic/Matariki .Has most of my friends know that i'm a astronaut/among us and if i don't wear my head for my costume then i can be a  moon anyways.I hope that everyone has fun at the disco can't wait to see everyone in there costumes have fun .Well besides the disco here are some things i enjoyed during this term .

- Toolkits

-Garden to table

-Production 


-Cultural unity day

-Cross Country

-Netball

Here are some photos

This are the only ones a have sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Really thorough detail here, Rose, and love how you added other aspects of the term that you enjoyed. How was the disco? I am sure your readers would love an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo Rose, I really like your blog post because you put lots of detail and it was fun to read, maybe next time you make your i To an I just saying, this post reminds me about the last day of term.
    bye
    blog ya later Leo rm 25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leo,
      Thanks for the feedback but in your comment I can't really understand what you said maybe you could repeat it and some of it is about the last day of the term . BYE!

      Rose

      Delete
  3. Hello Rose!
    I really like how you have added some photo's in your blog post and yah I think the disco is going and is cool!

    Blog you later
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.